Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't we get the flexible unit system à la SMAC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's detailed enough, give these people a break. I think it's great that Firaxis have this continous dialog with us. We should appreciate this, not just demand more and more.
    [This message has been edited by Yog-Sothoth (edited February 16, 2001).]
    We are the apt, you will be packaged.

Comment

I agree with yog. im gratefull to be heering from them.
      by the way when will the site get updated?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by cyclotron7 on 02-16-2001 08:33 PM
        Ecchh... "most of us"... this post is so devoid of detail I still don't know anything more about Civ3...

It would appear that Dan is saying Civ3 will allow players to tweak the game from image files & .txt files, but that it will all be 'out of game'. Like civ2.

He's hinted that there may be something else to tweak with but he hasn't said what it is yet...

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Chaos Warrior, what does "basta" mean?

Gary

Comment

In Italian it means "enough". Not clear if that's what he meant from context though.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
            X